NICEIC APPROVED ELECTRICAL SERVICES PACKAGES
From boiler room upgrades through to washroom refits and small to large scale new build and refurbishment projects, Mitton’s Electrical Division enables the Group to provide combined electrical and mechanical packages, professionally delivered to the highest quality standards.
- Mitton’s Electrical Division delivers electrical packages across the UK via the Group’s nationwide service network, including specialist reactive maintenance and breakdown facilities, with all electrical engineers qualified to appropriate NICEIC standards.
- Mitton uses AMTECH ProDesign software to provide fast and accurate design calculations and detailed schematic drawings backed up by electronic certification.
- Contracts include all electrical works associated with mechanical services, with specialist capabilities for retail, chemical and pharmaceutical installations.
- Services include control panel design and build for instrumentation and mechanical plant, linking through Trend platform Building Management Systems with Mitton Group’s Environmental Division ensuring seamless vertical integration for client systems.
- Mitton is qualified to manage hazardous area installations and process installations including low voltage power distribution systems, with full CompEx accreditation.
- Packages include turnkey air conditioning installation services, café and petrol filling station refits, data systems and all associated structured cabling, emergency lighting, fire alarm systems and electric car charging installations.
- Soon to be registered under the Microgeneration Certification Scheme (MCS), an industry-led and nationally recognised quality assurance scheme.